How to Buy Bitcoin With a Credit Card (Buy Crypto with a Bank Card)
To purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using a bank card and have it transferred directly to your Margex Wallet: 1. Go to the Wallet page 2. Click Buy Crypto 3. Fill in the required info
BTC and other cryptocurrencies can be purchased using a bank card/credit card through the Changelly or Changenow widgets integrated on our platform, or through numerous other third-party services that provide similar fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to fiat exchange services.
The Changelly/Changenow widgets allows you to purchase BTC and other cryptocurrencies using your bank card and have it transferred directly to your personal Margex Wallet.
As an example, let's take a look at how to purchase crypto through the Changelly widget:
- Click +Deposit:
- Next, click the 'BUY CRYPTO' button:
4Deposit buy crypto button.png
- Choose your payment Amount and Currency, and select your Country.
46Changelly buy crypto.png
- Click "Exchange" to continue to the address confirmation window.
47Changelly confirm address.png
- In the next window, click the 'Redirect' button to continue with your purchase:
- You will now be redirected to the Changelly site, where you can enter your payment details and finalize your purchase.
Changelly and ChangeNOW are third-party services which provide the ability to purchase crypto with fiat using a bank card. When making a purchase through these services for the first time, you will may be required to complete their verification procedure to verify your account for future purchases.
Last modified 23d ago